Complaint Review: Langers Security

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Scott — Apple Valley California United States of America
Langers Security
245 W Broadway Suite130-145 Long Beach, Ca 90802 Internet United States of America

Langers Security Secure-Tek I worked for them on October 29, 2012 and have not been paid to date. I have called, emailed with no answer or response. Internet

I worked a 12 hour shift for this company. I was told i would receive my pay by mail in two weeks, that was untrue because i still am waiting for my pay.

I have tried calling and leaving messages for the person who hired me for this event, his name is Chris Hansen.

I have also tried contacting Mr Hansen without any response.

My next action is too write the labor board too report this company and hopefully file a Law suit against them.

I will be available if a civil suit is filed against this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 01:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Langers-Security/internet/Langers-Security-Secure-Tek-I-worked-for-them-on-October-29-2012-and-have-not-been-paid-t-987955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Langers Security