Complaint Review: Langner Security owned by Hubert William Bramble

• Submitted: Tue, April 26, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, June 23, 2012

• Reported By: 100% Allergic to BS — Hesperia California United States of America
Langner Security owned by Hubert William Bramble
12180 Ridgecrest Road Ste 514 Victorville, California United States of America

Langner Security owned by Hubert William Bramble Langner Security Worst security company to ever work for. Victorville, California

*Consumer Comment: True enough

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: "SECURITY IS SERVICE"

I worked less than two months for this company and quit because when I finally got my first paycheck after a month of heinous delay, I found that my paycheck did not have stub neither did it even match up to half of the amount I calculated compared to my documented timeline of when I worked.  W. Bramble still owes me about $300.00 in wages.  I quit his company respectfully, but because I did, he never paid me, and now he discriminates me claiming that my PTSD as a veteran is an issue, when it in actual reality, I have no PTSD, and it would have nothing to do with work anyways because I always kept my work ethic professional.  After quitting, he started spreading rumors to his own staff about me calling them names and such, and a week later, the secretary  of Langner Security, illegally disclosed my personal number and home address to her husband (who does not work for the company) and he randomly came to my address to harrassing me and wanting to fight.  My neighbors witnessed it.  W. Bramble has also exposed me with harrassment on Craigslist.org by spreading false rumors about me as well.  I found out that both of his PPO licenses are expired and that he is illegally working his guards on delinquent licenses and without guard cards too.  I have reported him to the BSIS of CA and the DLSE labor board.  This guy won't stop harrassing me.  Also, if you go to work for him, he will only underbid his clients and pay his security guards less than minimum wage so that he can get by on his own bills.  DO NOT trust working for him or signing a security contract with him.  I am glad I left when I did.  It's small time crooked security companies like this that ruin it for all the decent security guards our there in search of legitimate work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2011 02:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Langner-Security-owned-by-Hubert-William-Bramble/Victorville-California-92395/Langner-Security-owned-by-Hubert-William-Bramble-Langner-Security-Worst-security-company-t-722103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Langner Security owned by Hubert William Bramble

True enough

AUTHOR: LuisM825 - ()

Langner Security as well as an associate of theirs "BC4" or what ever they are calling themselves this week do in fact do damage if their able to. It pays to do research on a company before you actually sign with them. If the original poster of this is interested contact me and any one who's been scammed ripped off or used over all by any of the following companies wishes to contact me I welcome it because you can be vital to making sure these people never do something like this ever again. BC4" (or any veriation there of) "Millennium Security Inc" (or any veriation there of) "Langner security" (or any veriation there of) "pacific security" (also known as BC4) "New Castle Security and Investigations" (also known as BC4) "BackUpCode4" (Also Known As BC4)

Please figure a way out to contact me.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

"SECURITY IS SERVICE"

AUTHOR: LANGNER SECURITY - (United States of America)

John Sinclair did in fact quit from my employment.  I am not sure why, However he claims to have been harassed. This guy was out of control and and do to his action my Operations Manager had to resign from her job and delete her personal FaceBook Page. John Still has a check sitting in my office where he can pick it up at any time (the pay check he walked out on) as far as the craiglist.org adds i am unsure what he is talking about.  And today I have not called JOHN PER HIS LEAVE ME ALONE STATEMENT MADE ON FACEBOOK.  JOHN IS A VET THATS FOR SURE.....       In claim to I do not pay minimum wage, simply not true.  I may not pay more the the minimum however I do pay that.   John had a great chance to shine with our company and I am truly sorry that we could not connect and that part of that was the miss understanding in our company motto and tag line "Security is Service" .   I wish John the best in all that he may accomplish in life.