Complaint Review: Langner Security

• Reported By: richard — long beach California United States of America
Langner Security
947 e. 4th St Long Beach, California United States of America

Langner Security Failed To Pay Employee Long Beach, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We can Help.

I worked for this company a very short time. I was hesitant from the start due to their unprofessional conduct plus the fact I was told it was going to be almost two months before I was to be paid for the event I was working. Well here it is over six months later, still not paid, endless hours of phone calls and finally today I was told by Chris that William said I had already been paid. This is a bold face lie. Please before hiring this crew do some research they are who and what they say they are

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Langner-Security/Long-Beach-California-90815/Langner-Security-Failed-To-Pay-Employee-Long-Beach-California-849158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Langner Security

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We can Help.

AUTHOR: LANGNER SECURITY - (United States of America)

Hey I am sorry if there was a miss communication between Chris Hansen and Myself, I am the owner operator and would love to address the overlook in you getting paid please send me an email or contact my office and we would love to look into this and address all issues.   Thanks again.