Complaint Review: Lanier Laws LLC

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Herb — Fontana California United States of America
Lanier Laws LLC
7960 Baymeadows Way Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Lanier Laws LLC Michael Lanier, Tatianna Cunningham, Kerrie Chavez Promises made and No Delivery. DID NOTHING TO SAVE MY HOME Jacksonville, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Lanier going in front of the bar

I have been a victim of a complete Rip Off. I contracted with Lanier Law LLC for a restructure of my mortgage and they did nothing. They took $2500.00 from me and when faced with my terminating their services, did not refund my money in full. I am a 72 year old disabled person, unemployed, and living on SS. I needed a Loan Restructure so that I can live in the home where I have my life savings invested. These people did nothing. they didn't save my home as promised in the agreement. I would warn anyone that is considering their services to find a good attorneynot these unethical Bozo's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lanier-Laws-LLC/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/Lanier-Laws-LLC-Michael-Lanier-Tatianna-Cunningham-Kerrie-Chavez-Promises-made-and-No-De-900591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lanier Laws LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Lanier going in front of the bar

AUTHOR: Bob - (United States of America)

Send all your complaints to the florida bar association case 2012-00,710 (4A).

Address 651 Jefferson st

Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2300

or cleon@flabar.org

There is a hearing in November for violation of professional ethics and 4 other probable cause.

I am appearing so if you lost money send that info to me.  Please send copies of checks you sent to Lanier firm and any agreements

robertewatson@gmail.com