Complaint Review: Lanier Marine

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Sherry Sevage — BRANSON Missouri United States of America
Lanier Marine
106 Henry Grady Hwy Dasonville Georgia 30534 Internet United States of America

Lanier Marine Shane I .agree with the above statments....They are thiefs and liars!!! We bought a Chapparal from out of state that looked impecable online. When it was delivered it was a filthy mess and the boat didn't IInternet

I .agree  with the above statments....They are thief's and liars!!!  We bought a Chapparal from out of state that looked impeccable online. When it was delivered it was a filthy mess  it even had a used portable toliet that still had stool in it, in the bottom of the boat. And the boat didn't even run/  they agreed for us to take it to our local mechanic and they would pay to fix it and it was on speaker for the mechanic to hear.  It cost $600.00 to fix but now they refuse to pay.

Every time we call they treat us like dirt and call us names and Shane the owner is the worst..   I have never been treated like this especially after spending over $10,000 in cash.  I would not ever recommend anyone to ever do business with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lanier-Marine/internet/Lanier-Marine-Shane-I-agree-with-the-above-statmentsThey-are-thiefs-and-liars-We-983290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lanier Marine