Complaint Review: Lanitech Web Design Roseville,

• Submitted: Mon, April 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: David Baron — roseville California
Lanitech Web Design Roseville,
1340 Blue Oaks Blvd, Suite 150 Roseville, CA 95678 Roseville, California United States of America

Lanitech Web Design Roseville, Lanitech Roseville, David Lane Lanitech, Vanessa Lane Lanitech, vanessa Lane Roseville, David Lane Roseville Scam Artist Web Designers Cheat Local Businesses Roseville, California

*Author of original report: David Lane

*Author of original report: Court Settlement Statement

David Lane and Vanessa Lane of Lanitech Web Design in Roseville are con artists who cheat local businesses.

They contracted with us to build a website that would be optimized for the search engines and charged us $1,390.  Weeks later, they said that they needed another $2,000 to complete the work per their contract, but the contract was only for $1,390.

The husband David Lane threatened to kill me and my family.  He said he would come to my house and shoot me in the face in front of my children.  I don't even have children.  He said that I should go to Small Claims Court because they are going out of business anyway and "F*-k the Better Business Bureau and Yelp.com."  That they would not be able to help me.  I am filing charges against David Lane and having him arrested for making terrorist threats against me.

BE WARNED---These people are disgusting animals who need to be in jail.  We are a reputable business and have never been sued in 15+ years. Feel free to call me on the telephone if you want to confirm what I am saying. I have a paper trail to support everything I say about these scammers.

David Baron,
Superdog, Inc.
(916) 773-4017

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lanitech-Web-Design-Roseville/Roseville-California-95678/Lanitech-Web-Design-Roseville-Lanitech-Roseville-David-Lane-Lanitech-Vanessa-Lane-Lani-1041721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lanitech Web Design Roseville,

David Lane

AUTHOR: David Baron - ()

As required by a legal settlement: I previously described David Lane as engaging in violent behavior, including threats of bodily harm, these statements were inaccurate and I do not believe that David  Lane is a violent person.

Court Settlement Statement

AUTHOR: David B - ()

After being victimized by Lanitech Web Design, lied to, cheated and bullied, I previously posted on this website that David Lane was engaging in violent behavior, including threats of bodily harm. As part of a court settlement, I have agreed to post the following statement:

"I previously posted that David Lane was engaging in violent behavior including threats of bodilly harm and that these statements were inaccurate and I do not believe that David Lane is a violent person."