Complaint Review: Lans Corp - Legal Aid National Services, INC

• Submitted: Wed, May 07, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 07, 2008

• Reported By:Bullard Texas
Lans Corp - Legal Aid National Services, INC
3801 E Florida Ave Siote #400 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Lans Corp - Legal Aid National Services, INC Legal Services Denver Colorado

I contacted Lanscorp in Dec. 2006. They charged me $450.00 to do legal paperwork regarding custody of my niece. Her mother had passed away and her father had abandoned her. I have had several case workers. I have talked to Mark Mead, Mark Bliss, Yasmine ? just to name a few. Not one of them has helped. I still do not have my paperwork to go to court, nor do I have my money back. The last time that I spoke with anyone, I asked for my money back and they said that we will have your paperwork to you by the end of the week. That was a year ago. My husband and I do not make a lot of money. We saved and saved for that $450.00. We should have just flushed the money down the toliet. My niece still lives with us, but we do not have custody of her. She is going to be 15 soon. I guess it really will not matter in three more years. I am really glad that someone has finally taken action against this company. What they are doing is wrong, people work hard for their money.

Ann
Bullard, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2008 06:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lans-Corp-Legal-Aid-National-Services-INC/Denver-Colorado-80210/Lans-Corp-Legal-Aid-National-Services-INC-Legal-Services-Denver-Colorado-331222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lans Corp - Legal Aid National Services, INC