Complaint Review: LapTop-Advantage

• Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: LL — Internet United States of America
LapTop-Advantage
7419 Mentor Ave Mentor,OH 44060 Internet United States of America

LapTop-Advantage notebooks for all I pruchased a lateway tablet in 04/12. I received the product and it did not work, could not connect to the internet and gave continuous error messages. Returned the product within 3 days and I am st Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Pathetic Scam

I ordered a gateway tablet from this company in 04/04/12. My payment was accepted the same day. When I finally received my purchase, it was in poor condition, it would not connect to the internet, and gave error messages continuously. I returned the product within 3 days. It is now 06/26/12 and I have still not received a refund, I am always calling the company and many times I do not get an answer. They charged me $37.00 to ship my product, I shipped to them for $14.00. When I talked to someone in May, I was informed that there is a 25% restock fee for returned merchandise?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LapTop-Advantage/internet/LapTop-Advantage-notebooks-for-all-I-pruchased-a-lateway-tablet-in-0412-I-received-the-p-903147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LapTop-Advantage

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Pathetic Scam

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Nice operation. Sell bad hardware and keep 25%. He'll just keep reselling this crap and pocketing the money..

Here's his contact info: