Complaint Review: Laptop Rescue

• Updated: Sun, August 04, 2013

• Reported By: Larry C. — Colleyville Texas
Laptop Rescue
12446 Venice Blvd Los Angeles, California USA

Laptop Rescue Laptop Rescue does not have a clue about Mac's Los Angeles California

First this company say's they have fast turn around and expert repair. I send them my Mac Air the first week in Jan. They received it on the 7th and after a month I start bugging them so they give me a Est. of the cost to repair. It's over $300 but I need it back so I go ahead but after many phone call I get it back 2 months later and guess what, its not right. It now does boot up but after a few min. it locks up. I have called and left messages but no return call and no refund. I just dropped it off at Apple and guess what, they charge $280 to fix any Mac Air so I should have done this in the first place. These guys are a joke and I'am not laughing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2013 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laptop-Rescue/Los-Angeles-California-90066/Laptop-Rescue-Laptop-Rescue-does-not-have-a-clue-about-Macs-Los-Angeles-California-1072941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laptop Rescue