Complaint Review: Laptop Rescue

• Submitted: Thu, October 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 23, 2010

• Reported By: Chase — Redondo Beach California U.S.A.
Laptop Rescue
www.laptoprescue.com Internet United States of America

Laptop Rescue - Laptoprescue.com As a customer I can say that Laptop Rescue is a great company. Don't believe the phony reports to the contrary. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thanks to our many happy customers!

*Consumer Comment: I don't believe this

As past customer of Laptop Rescue I can say they are a great company.  They asked me along with all their customers to help dispell the phony negative report that was posted on this forum.

The false report claimed that Laptop Rescue was not a legitmate company, however I can assure you from first hand experience that Laptop Rescue is a great company and entirely legit.  Feel free to call them your self:  310-737-1929.

They have a physical location in Los Angeles which I visited to have my laptop repaired. They did a fantastic job.

The only scam here is the false report against Laptop Rescue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laptop-Rescue/internet/Laptop-Rescue-Laptoprescuecom-As-a-customer-I-can-say-that-Laptop-Rescue-is-a-great-com-502648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laptop Rescue

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Thanks to our many happy customers!

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Laptop Rescue repairs over 15,000 laptops per year, with a 99.8% satisfaction rate. We work hard to maintain our reputation and customer loyalty.  But inevitably, out of those 15,000 customers per year there are always a small few that are simply not reasonable people and even after we try every avenue to please them, they simply can not be made happy.  I'm sure you know people like this in your life.

Thankfully some of our happy customer's have agreed to post testimonials to refute the false claims made by others on this site.  I thank them for this.

At Laptop Rescue we believe in quality service and fair pricing.  For a comparison, Geek Squad charges a $79 diagnostic fee where as our diagnostic is free when customer agrees to pay for a repair, and only $29.95 if a customer declines the repair.  The UPS store charges $29 for the same foam lined laptop shipping container that Laptop Rescue sells for only $14.95.

Thanks again to all our customer's, past and future, for enabling Laptop Rescue to continue to grow and provide the best service possible!

I don't believe this

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

I don't believe this.   After being done wrong & taken advantage of,   from other businesse.   I stronly believe this business takes advantage of people,   & does them wrong.

That Is all businesses complain about,   people are slandering them.   And they are going to file lawsuit.   Besides working out the problem,  with the custormer.

The business has something to hide,  when the first thing they do Is.   They are going to file for slander.