Complaint Review: Laptop Rescue

• Reported By: Nosnittap — Portland Oregon
Laptop Rescue
Internet USA

Laptop Rescue Worst customer service I've experience in years Internet

Ordered a battery for my Macbook Pro using the sites "Exact-Match System™".

Arrived on 5/22 and was completely wrong despite he use of the "Exact-Match System™.  No big deal--mistakes happen.

Asked them for an exchange RMA on the 25th and took the time to send them photos of and links to examples of the correct battery.

Received the RMA on 5/27 which required me to pay for shipping.  I emailed them on 5/30 to say I shouldn't have to pay for shipping as they had clearly made a mistake despite my use of their "Exact-Match System™" No response.

Emailed again on 6/3 "Where do we stand on this issue" No response

Canged my RMA request to a refund and mailed the battery via USPS.  Was delivered to them on 6/13/13 at 12.35pm.

Checked bank account for refund repeatedly.  Nothing

On 6/23 (they'd had the battery for 10 days) I emailed "Why hasn't my money been returned?  You have had the battery back for 10 days.  What is the problem?"

On 6/24 they askled for the tracking number (even though I had copy and pasted the delivery confirmation from the USPS site on my previous email).  Nonetheless, I sent it along with "Also had the RMA # written huge on the packet--which was the same packaging you sent it to me in.
Why is this so difficult?  This is the worst customer service I've experienced in years.
Better Business Bureau complaint will be submitted if there is any more delay. Ridiculous."

No response

On 7/2 I asked if my money had been returned. Finally, a refund was sent. However, they did not reimburse me for the money I spent returning the incorrect battery their "Exact-Match System™" churned out for me.

Bottome line is it took seven weeks for them to return some of my money and I wasted hours chasing them and spent $7 (return shipping) just for the pleasure of using their useless "Exact-Match System™" and interacting with their feeble customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laptop-Rescue/internet/Laptop-Rescue-Worst-customer-service-Ive-experience-in-years-Internet-1064684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laptop Rescue