Complaint Review: Laptop World Cincinnati

• Submitted: Fri, January 07, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, January 07, 2011

• Reported By: Unhappy Customer — Cincinnati Ohio U.S.A.
Laptop World Cincinnati
11711 Princeton Pike, #441 Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Laptop World Cincinnati Laptop World Buyer Beware Cincinnati, Ohio

I thought by going to smaller neighborhood/ mom and pop type business it was a good thing. Help keep the smaller company in business due to so many going out of business to chain stores like Wal-Mart, Best Buy, MicroCenter. I have always known NEVER to buy a laptop or a major purchase from these types of stores. Would just be a headache to receive a good warranty, repairs, etc. Laptops, Computers are cheap enough going to the chain stores plus there is add protection for buyers from the chain stores

Never again will I give a smaller company my business. I went in to have my laptop service because I receive an error and needed the boot disk. I didnt have the disk with me.I paid for the service they stated there was a 50/50 chance they could repair. I called in 25mins and at that time the said no they couldnt repair I would need to send my laptop to a company in California to repair hard rive to get data.

I took my laptop to work the next day and within 5mins I had my hard drive back and data. All that was needed was the boot disk.

I dont believe that laptop world even attempted to fix my laptop. They basically pride themselves on saying how I was saving money by using them. I regret went into this store. I bought a power cord from them that came apart less then 6month.Though they say there less than Best Buy dont give this store your business. Spend the extra money to receive quality service and added protection that the chain stores provide.

Though the owner failed to contact me and provide my money back. Using the Internet to voice my complaint is the next best forum. Buyers beware saving money ($20) isnt always the best.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2011 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laptop-World-Cincinnati/Cincinnati-Ohio-45346/Laptop-World-Cincinnati-Laptop-World-Buyer-Beware-Cincinnati-Ohio-679960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laptop World Cincinnati