Complaint Review: Laptops For Less

• Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: ConcernedCust — Utah United States of America
Laptops For Less
600 E. Dallas Rd, Ste. 200 Internet United States of America

Laptops For Less laptopsforless.com Took my money and sent me a defective product Internet

Do NOT shop at laptopsforless.com unless you want to get ripped off. I ordered a laptop battery from them. when I finally received the battery 11 days later it would not charge. I emailed them and they told me to send it back and they would replace it within 2-5 days. No problem, I though bad batteries happen. After about ten days I emailed them to see when my new battery is coming, they did not replay. Again I emailed a couple of days later, no reply. I tried to call but the number on their website always rings 5 times then tells you to email them and hangs up. I finally got in touch with someone named Keisha through their online chat function, and she told me that her replacement guy is not in that day and she has no idea what the status is on my battery. I asked her to check with him tomorrow when he was supposed to be back in, and email me. Again I heard nothing for a couple days. I contacted the company again and had the pleasure of speaking with Keisha, who told me the battery was still being processed and there is no timetable for when I will be getting my new battery. It was now over a month since the initial purchase and over 2 weeks since they received the defective battery. I asked for my money back, and they said that they needed to process that request. I asked when I will get my money back they hung up on me on the internet chat and have nt answered any of my calls, emails, or internet chats again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laptops-For-Less/internet/Laptops-For-Less-laptopsforlesscom-Took-my-money-and-sent-me-a-defective-product-Interne-840598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laptops For Less