Complaint Review: Laptops for Less

Laptops for Less
600 E. Dallas Rd. Ste. 200 Internet United States of America

Laptops for Less Absolute Ripoff steal your money! Internet

*Consumer Comment: try this

*Author of original report: read it again

*Consumer Comment: huh?

I purchased a lamp for my TV, recieved the lamp in a timely manner but it only lasted a couple of months. It was replaced under warranty, or at least they claim it was going to be replaced under warranty, that was almost 6 months ago. I cant reach a person, I have dozens of emails saying it will be here on this time, then no this time, then no this time, you get the picture. They have stolen my money and I am calling the Police...What a scam! I would recommend calling the police to anyone reading this! 6 months and still no part... rediculous. I have called 4 other suppliers of this part and they could have it to me overnight if I wanted it, they said they have no problems getting the part, theres no backorder from the manufacturer.... laptops for less, you are liars and I will not let this go!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laptops-for-Less/internet/Laptops-for-Less-Absolute-Ripoff-steal-your-money-Internet-763151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laptops for Less

try this

AUTHOR: ConcernedCust - (United States of America)

I had a similar problem with this company. Try these... Contact your Credit Card company you used to pay for their part and see if they will help you get your money back(mine did) Contact paypal if you payed through them and file a complaint they will help you get your money back if you used paypall. File a complaint with your attorney generals office in Tennessee, they will help you get your money back, and finally file a complaint with the better business bureau so we can prevent others like us that got ripped off by these crooks

read it again

AUTHOR: CANTO913 - (United States of America)

Perhaps you should read it again, the first sentance says that the bulb was for a TV, I made no mention of a laptop or laptop parts. I bought a replacement bulb for my tv, they sent it, it was defective, i sent it back and 6 months later I have no bulb and no money. They refuse to return my calls and they refuse to return my emails. The one time I have spoken to someone they said that the part had arrived in the warehouse and would ship the next day, that was three months ago. Since then I have called the police who have said that they are "familiar" with the business and they have been there "several times" for similiar issues, however its a "civil matter" and they claim they can do nothing. Absolute ripoff.

huh?

AUTHOR: kittens - (USA)

you might want to read your report again you made no sense whatsoever what the heck does a lamp have to do with a laptop?