Complaint Review: Lara Willis, All Canadian Pet Services Network

• Updated: Sat, May 29, 2010

• Reported By: Barney — Toronto Ontario Canada
Lara Willis, All Canadian Pet Services Network
2104-545 Sherbourne St. Toronto, Ontario Canada

Lara Willis, All Canadian Pet Services Network Lara Willis Last year I sent them $70 for a new membership. I got nothing...no listing or membership kit. I called, wrote, faxed, emailed and got no reply. This year, I've taken their logo of my website and br Toronto, Ontario Canada

Last year I gave All Canadian Pet Services Network a check for $70 made out to Lara Willis for a first time membership.  I should have known when the check had to be made payable to Lara Willis instead of All Canadian Pet Services Network, that something was wrong.

I didn't get the listing.  I didn't get the membership kit.  I got no reply ever to phone calls, emails, faxes, and letters.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.  All Canadian Pet Services Network then put a little blurb on their website to advertise for me.  That was all I ever got.

From what I've seen on the internet, I think Lara is using her apartment as her place of business now.

This year, I don't use their logo on any of my stuff.  I won't be sending $40 for a membership renewal.  I wouldn't want any association with this organization again...not in this lifetime, anyway.  "Once bitten, twice shy."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2010 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lara-Willis-All-Canadian-Pet-Services-Network/Toronto-Ontario-M4X-1W5/Lara-Willis-All-Canadian-Pet-Services-Network-Lara-Willis-Last-year-I-sent-them-70-for-a-608436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lara Willis, All Canadian Pet Services Network