Complaint Review: Laroy & Carol Campbell

• Reported By: Perris, CA — Perris California
Laroy & Carol Campbell
Scottsdale Road, Perris, CA 92570 Internet USA

Laroy & Carol Campbell Scam Artists Inland Empire California

Laroy and Carrie sell horses and ponies.  I bought 4 from them, very overpriced, but that's my decision.  I let them keep (and sell) horses on my property for almost a year.  I witnessed them ripping people off repeatedly.  I had people come looking for them years after I told them to leave.

They told people they would take back horses if they didn't work out, they wouldn't return people's phone calls. They bought some corrals from a guy in Norco and cancelled their check before he could cash it...thieves.

They promise people things and never come through. They had me order something for them online ($300.00) and never paid me back.

They tried to get me to "invest" in their "business".  I was smart enough to say no. I'm sure that's why other people were trying to contact Laroy.  He's a fast talking scammer.  Carrie pretends she doesn't know anything, but she does.

Anybody that knows them won't have anything to do with them anymore, including local businesses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laroy-Carol-Campbell/internet/Laroy-Carol-Campbell-Scam-Artists-Inland-Empire-California-1048499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laroy & Carol Campbell