Complaint Review: Larry Benson International Claim Department Zenith Financial And Trust

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Larry Benson International Claim Department Zenith Financial And Trust
1885 Wilson Ave. Toronto, Ontario Canada

Larry Benson International Claim Department Zenith Financial And Trust, I rec'd letter saying I had won $125.000 and an actual check for $4875.00. Bank not assoc.with letter. Ck address bogus. Toronto Ontario Canada

I rec'd a letter from Zenith Financial and Trust International Claim Dept. and a realistic looking check for $4875.00. The letter said I had won $125.000.00 and this check was to be deposited in my bank account and a moneygram or western union draft was to be mailed to the sender.

I called Zenith Financial and they said the had nothing to do with the letter, but had rec'd may calls about the same thing. He asked me to fax a copy to him and I did. Then I tried to call the bank on the check which was located at 683 Forest Ave. Portland, ME 04104. The operator told me that Headlight Audio/Visual was located at that address and there was no branch of Zenith Financial in that area.

These guys are total scam scum and need to be stopped. In these days of financial troubles, we don't need anyone giving away their savings to something like this. Its even very cruel to get someone's hopes up about the "big prize" they won.

Nancy
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Benson-International-Claim-Department-Zenith-Financial-And-Trust/Toronto-Ontario-M9M-1A2/Larry-Benson-International-Claim-Department-Zenith-Financial-And-Trust-I-recd-letter-say-387950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Benson International Claim Department Zenith Financial And Trust