- Report: #1036075
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Larry Brown
Larry BrownTyler Missouri Internet United States of America
Larry Brown Collector Car and Parts Exchange Reneged on sales agreement nd kept my deposit Internet
*Author of original report: Refund received.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
We agreed on a purchase price of $28750 plus shipping on the following conditions.
1) That the car title be changed from open title to being registered in his name
2) That pictures of the vin tag and registration would be sent to me prior to completing the transfer of all funds.
Larry Brown agreed to this and requested a $500 deposit be sent to him via Western Union.
The Western Union was sent to him on Saturday, March 16th.
On Monday, March 17th, Larry Brown messaged me to say that HE WAS NOT WILLING to put the vehicle in his name, ( this breaches our agreement).
He then said he WAS NOT WILLING to provide photos of the vin tag or registration ( again breaching our agreement). - This makes it impossible to do a lien search putting my complete investment at risk not knowing if the car has a lien or if has been reported stolen. [continued below]....
At that time I insisted that my deposit be refunded, which he agreed to and said he was going to town to do it and he would send the MTCN money transfer number. HE HAS NOT and is NOT returning emails.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Brown/internet/Larry-Brown-Collector-Car-and-Parts-Exchange-Reneged-on-sales-agreement-nd-kept-my-deposit-1036075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.