Complaint Review: Larry Flynt Hustler Club Las Vegas

• Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: Rick — Herndon Virginia
Larry Flynt Hustler Club Las Vegas
6007 S Dean Martin Dr Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Larry Flynt Hustler Club Las Vegas Biggest Rip Off in Las Vegas!!! Las Vegas, Nevada

*Author of original report: Legal Brothels

*Consumer Comment: Maybe you should try Mexico

Biggest rip off there is! I paid $750 and got nothing! Absolutely nothing! Do not go here! There are many other more reputable establishments with honest employees. If I could rate zero stars, I would.

Two of the pushiest dancers I ever met promised me the best time of my life, but I had to pay in advance of course, so I did. What a mistake!!! I paid the money to the establishment at the service desk and then went to a private area where the only thing that happened is the girls rubbed me and tried to talk me into paying more money. I finally realized it was all a scam to get as much money from me as they possibly could by promising things they never intended to deliver so I walked out.

I found out later that what the dancers had proposed was illegal in the city of Las Vegas. When I complained to management the next day, they said they could not control the actions of their independent contractors (the dancers) and refused a refund.

Avoid, avoid, avoid and save yourself a boat load of money and a horrible experience!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 11:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Flynt-Hustler-Club-Las-Vegas/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Larry-Flynt-Hustler-Club-Las-Vegas-Biggest-Rip-Off-in-Las-Vegas-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1044962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Flynt Hustler Club Las Vegas

Legal Brothels

AUTHOR: RickD - ()

I didn't say I didn't get laid. I said I didn't get laid at Hustlers. After that I went to a brothel where there were no misunderstandings about what I was paying for because it was legal there.

Maybe you should try Mexico

AUTHOR: coast - ()

Wow! Couldn't get laid in Vegas! That's not something to brag about. Try Mexico.