Complaint Review: Larry Flynt Hustler Club

• Reported By: Bryan Gilmore — Rialto California United States of America
Larry Flynt Hustler Club
6007 S Dean Martin Drive Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Larry Flynt Hustler Club They stole and beat me up Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: You're in the fiction zone.

I came to this club on Friday night and got robbed of over $300 in cash but they also charged my credit card 4 times for something I did not want. I paid $40 to a door guy in a suit and watched him put this money in his pocket and told this girl inside that I was re-enter. I was upstairs and a tall guy in another suit who said for $480 he would send over a girl to give me a blow job and come to my hotel. I was given drinks all night time after time i told them im done and then this back girl and some bald dude with a new york accent said if i want to keep making problems he was thowing my but out. I told him what are you saying im not making problems i just don't want sex and don't want anymore drinks. they then brang me a receipt for $860 and said they charge my card and to get the f**k out of their or my problems were going to be painful. another guy in black suite then pulled me by my arm and dragged me to the back door and threw me through the door to the ground and now i have a broke hand and fingers and three $860 charges on my credit card. [continued below]....
..... Im going to the police to make a report and press charges and prosecute them for charging my credit card and stealing money out of my pocket. Dont go there you will be treated the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Flynt-Hustler-Club/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Larry-Flynt-Hustler-Club-They-stole-and-beat-me-up-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1022772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Flynt Hustler Club

You're in the fiction zone.

AUTHOR: The Insensitive Lobster - ()

Let me see if I get this perfectly straight.

You paid $40 to get into, what I'm assuming, was either a strip club or some sort of depraved sex club. They forced you to consume titanic amounts of alcohol and to submit to oral rape by one of their prostitutes. When your body couldn't handle any more booze, and you politely refused another drink, the bouncers randomly decided to charge your credit card $860.00 for absolutely no reason. Then they proceeded to throw you THROUGH the door, which broke your hand and fingers, and could've potentially killed you.

Yeah, right.

They're not going to risk a lawsuit and criminal charges for robbing and, well, raping a customer in public. What really happened was that you VOLUNTARILY drank yourself into a stupor, starting acting like a complete idiot somehow, lost track of what you were actually spending in the place, and the bouncers had to eject you from the club. Security/bouncers won't get physical unless the customer tries to start a fight with them. If they did hurt you, I'm sure you deserved it. I've seen drunks or just general idiots get thrown out of strip clubs a million times before and not once have I seen a bouncer do anything more than the minimum to get that guy out the door.

PLEASE, post a copy of your police report and, hopefully, court documents. I'd love to see you get laughed out of the legal system.