Complaint Review: Larry Goins Group, LLC

• Submitted: Tue, June 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: Rey-Oceanside — Oceanside California United States of America
Larry Goins Group, LLC
charlotte hwy suite 1 Lake Wylie, South Carolina 29710 Internet United States of America

Larry Goins Group, LLC DO NOT TRUST LARRY GOINS GROUP - they will leave you HANGING on your financial troubles Interne

*Author of original report: Larry does listen and cares!

This group pretends to have all the answers to all your real estate transactional concerns and promises you will seal the deal within 30 days.  DO NOT BELIEVE THEM! I joined their so called "mentorship" program and was not really taught how to negotiate to sellers, how to find cash buyers, or find lenders willing to fund your deal.  Instead you receive a 45 min. session where you discuss your goals and what you did to find a deal but never really give any solid advise that will help you find a good deal.

If you want your money back, you can forget about it because they will not give it to you.  Even if your car burns down and your family is in the hospital with all sorts of pending bills due to hospital bills and towing charges.  These people have no HEART towards anybody.  They only care about lining their pockets and their bottom line.  [I talked to a guy name Nathan, and he seems to only care about how good their program is and that the next deal is just around the corner, so I should just wait it out and see where it goes...in the meantime my dad, my car and his RV burned down but this was not really his concern]

I have been in this program for 2 months with no deals, no success and no money.  Instead I am left with $5600 total charge in my CC [which by the way, I did not authorize them to automatically charge my CC and I am filing for fraudulent charges] .  My final advise is the same as buying in real estate.  Caveat Emptor.  BUYERS BEWARE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Goins-Group-LLC/internet/Larry-Goins-Group-LLC-DO-NOT-TRUST-LARRY-GOINS-GROUP-they-will-leave-you-HANGING-on-yo-896683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Goins Group, LLC

Larry does listen and cares!

AUTHOR: RB-Oceanside - (USA)

This is an update to my original report about the Goins group.  I thought most businesses only cared about their profit margin and does not care about individual's personal affairs (no matter how serious it may be) but after hearing from Larry, he really genuinely cared about my problems [my dad was burned in the RV and have surmounting medical and towing bills].  After hearing my problems, he took care of business and processed my refund IMMEDIATELY!  With this act from the Goins Group this restored my faith in corporate America and that the system does work for consumers.