Complaint Review: Larry Goins

• Updated: Tue, August 16, 2011

• Reported By: mastermind — new york New York United States of America
Larry Goins
4605 Charlote Hwy lake wylie, South Carolina United States of America

Larry Goins The Goins group. Investors rehab. Financial help services. Swindeled, Cheated , lied , lake wylie, South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Our Office

*Consumer Comment: I too have fell victim.

*UPDATE Employee: Update

*UPDATE Employee: Issue Narrowed Down to 1 Customer or 1 Ex Employee with a Grudge

I purchased several programs from Larry. This last time i spent 15,000 to join Larrys Inner circle program. Here it is 4 months later and i still haven't received my first coaching call. I keep contacting the office and keep getting the same answer that i will be contacted with in 24 hours. and that this is non refundable. So i basically pai 15,000 dollars for 24 phone calls i havent received.  I thought cell minutes were high but nothing like the goins rates.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2011 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Goins/lake-wylie-South-Carolina-29710/Larry-Goins-The-Goins-group-Investors-rehab-Financial-help-services-Swindeled-Cheated-728484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Goins

Please Contact Our Office

Dear Customer,

We do everything in our power to make sure that customers are happy IF we are aware of them. PLEASE contact our office right away so we can remedy your situation fairly.

We understand that a partnership we had with an outside service has left us with a couple of dissatisfied customers (a couple out of many) however we are trying to make good on our promise to over deliver.

If you will contact us with your specific details I, as Larry's Office Manager, guarantee you that we can rectify the situation to your satisfaction IF there is indeed a issue of a ball being dropped.

Please understand that although we will work diligently with you towards a resolution, the resolution has to be fair to both parties. By contacting us, we will be able to establish contact with you, research your account history, speak to all parties involved to gain a clearer picture of the facts and suggest a resolution to you in order to resolve.

I too have fell victim.

AUTHOR: realestate101 - (United States of America)

After reading the initial report I to have had similar results from Larry Goings and company. I had paid a good amount well to me (7000.00) for a mentoring program that was supposed to speed up my process and have a deal closed with in 30 days. But this didnt happen the first two calls from my coach were very brief and basic. I wanted the girl that I bought the mentoring from to know how unsatisfied

I was with the service. I was then told this is not refundable and i was never guaranteed to close a deal with in 30 days. Ive tried contacting Larry Goins him self with no luck and also went back and forth with customer service and the girl I purchased from. So long story short here it is 7 months later and still no deal. After this experience I am very weary of all Gurus in all subjects.

Update

AUTHOR: Mama Bear - (United States of America)

Over the last 1-2 weeks, we have spent many hours speaking with our students currently enrolled, as well as, past coaching students and have not found a single outstanding issue. It appears that ALL of our students are very happy and are well aware of how to reach us should a need arise.

This fraudulent report is obviously the work of the disgruntled ex-employee looking to discredit the good name of both Larry Goins as well as The Goins Group.

Issue Narrowed Down to 1 Customer or 1 Ex Employee with a Grudge

AUTHOR: Mama Bear - (United States of America)

I am an employee of the company at management level. When we became aware of this report we immediately began researching the situation to determine if the "reporter" had a valid issue as these situations are highly unusual for our company and when issues do arise they are handled promptly and the company goes above and beyond to remedy any problems.

In this particular instance the comments made were very unique. The last sentence of the report raised some flags and pointed us in the direction of one specific customer who we had been working with towards a solution and who we believed to be happy with the results.

We called this customer today to see if there were any residual issues that may have been lingering because at one point almost the exact comment was made by this customer in a previous email dated April 26th, prior to our coming to a resolution.

This customer stated to us that he did NOT submit any online reports of any kind and was in fact very happy with the results we agreed upon and will be visiting our office for additional support next month.

That leaves us with only one other suspect.

Last week we released an employee who had access to the correspondence with the customer mentioned above. Over the past few days, this ex-employee has threatened the owner of the company with damaging his reputation online if we do not pay him his salary of $650 for one week even though he OWES the company over $1100 for a loan he took out against his income.

What we are currently seeing is an attempt to damage the reputation of a good man. The terms that comes to mind are extortion and blackmail.

Larry Goins has been in business since 2004 and this is the very first report of this nature and it comes within days of threats being communicated regarding online reputation damage??!!

I think it will be pretty obvious to anyone who reads this what is going on here.

So in closing:

If this is indeed a genuinely unhappy customer posting this PLEASE contact our office for a solution. We are in our office Monday - Friday 9am-5pm EST and we WILL resolve this issue to your complete satisfaction.

IF this is our disgruntled ex-employee you should know...any time you want to work for a company and perform so far below expectations that you end up getting dismissed and you proceed to threaten and try to extort money out of them...you MIGHT want to clear your computer history and believe them when you sign a document stating that computers are monitored so said company doesn't know what you are up to all day, every day when you are supposed to be working and EARNING the money you are getting paid...the Unemployment Commission would probably find our evidence very beneficial in determining whether you are entitled to any compensation.

victims