Complaint Review: Larry H Miller Auto dealership

• Reported By: anonymous — Spokane Washington
Larry H Miller Auto dealership
8801 E Sprague Ave spokane , Washington USA

Larry H Miller Auto dealership "legal" Scam on the elderly spokane Washington

Larry H Miller used a "legal" scam against me. They pack your financing with up to thousands of dollars with fees they sweetly convince you, you must have. I know buyer beware but why is there no law anymore for a 24 hr cooling off period. I wonder how many other seniors they have pulled "this legal scam" on. I am devastated I fell for it when I knew I shouldn't do it. I had been through a really sad happening right before this and they used my personal mind fog to get me. This is the worst legal scam against people. How sweetly they convinced me to get their EXTRA financing fees that you really don't need. Please remember people never sign anything until you leave the office for a little while to catch your breath. They can't threaten you with not giving you the loan or the car.  You can't back out of your mistake once you sign, and of course they very quickly tell you this why they speed through the information. The law says this is legal but it is a huge scam for the car buyer. Never use any car dealers Great Low Rate as that starts the Legal scam. All though this is legal and business wide never shop with Larry H Miller as they are extemely slick with this practice. Do Not Sign Anything until you step away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-H-Miller-Auto-dealership/spokane-Washington-99212/Larry-H-Miller-Auto-dealership-legal-Scam-on-the-elderly-spokane-Washington-1053529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry H Miller Auto dealership