voters

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: clarissa — Utah United States of America
Larry H. Miller Used Car Supermarket
5680 S. State St., Murray Utah Internet United States of America

Larry H. Miller Used Car Supermarket Fraudulent and unethical sales practices Internet

I purchased a used car in good faith from Larry H. Miller Used Car Supermarket in Murray, Utah. I was told by Vern, the finance person, that I would be financed and he quoted an interest rate. I called the dealership many times and was told that they were trying to find me the best interest rate. Many of my calls were not returned when I called the dealership and I also just got the runaround by the employees.

I  had the car almost a month when Vern asked me to come in. I was informed that I was financed, but at an interest rate that was almost double the rate I was quoted originally. When I had the car over a month, Steve, the Finance Manager, asked me to lie to the finance company stating that the car had a lot of equipment (which it did not have). I refused to perjure myself and I told the finance company that the car did not have the equipment as quoted by the dealership. The finance company told me that they were denying the loan because of the lies told to them by the dealership.

I talked to Steve and Lance in person that same evening and they both freely admitted that they lie to finance companies to get the "best value on the cars for financing". I returned the car and was given my old car back. This is the worst customer service I have ever received. The dealership is fraudulent and unethical. I will never do business again with Larry H. Miller. Stay away from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-H-Miller-Used-Car-Supermarket/internet/Larry-H-Miller-Used-Car-Supermarket-Fraudulent-and-unethical-sales-practices-Internet-931285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry H. Miller Used Car Supermarket