Complaint Review: Larry H. Miller

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2007

• Reported By:albuquerque New Mexico
Larry H. Miller
Coors Rd Albuquerque, New Mexico U.S.A.

Larry H. Miller GOT THROWN OUT ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico

*Author of original report: To only one side to story

*Consumer Suggestion: Only One Side

on sunday november 24th i stoped in at the larry h miller on coors rd in albuquerque. my wife and i had been looking for a used car for her to start driving. when i got there of course i was aproached by a sales man named ed griego. to make things short i told him what i was looking for told him my credit wasnt great but not a disaster. i told him i was being honest and i expected honesty from him. he asked me where i wanted my payments at and i told him 200.00 to 250.00 would be nice. he said it could be done.

well he had me drive a car i told him i liked it alot. well by then he had checked my credit but i noticed he kept trying to avoid my question as to what he got my payments to. well he finally told me they would be over 300.00. i told him that i had told him where i wanted my payments at and that i felt he hadnt been honest with me. well much to my surprise he blew a gasket told me to get the f--k out you son of a b***h you fu--en ***hole you f--ken punk. he kept repeating this. well i was blown away by this.

at this point i dont know what to do i mean ive been wondering what next here this guy has my personal information.

Steve505
albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2007 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-H-Miller/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87114/Larry-H-Miller-GOT-THROWN-OUT-ALBUQUERQUE-New-Mexico-286413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry H. Miller

To only one side to story

AUTHOR: Steve505 - (U.S.A.)

at the time this happen and i couldnt get a straight answer from this guy i was trying to leavce. he kept insisting that i go pick up my wife and bring her down. it was already like 5:oo so it was a little late. and that is honestly what happen. hard to believe in know but thats it. that is why im so stunned myself. i was not rude i didnt use any foul language or anything.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Only One Side

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

This doesn't seem logical. When Griego told you that your payments would be over $300 did you say " Ed, that a little high. I like this car but how can we arrange financing so it gets down below $300. Should we increase the length of the loan or do I need to see if I can put more money down? We need to work around this".?

I doubt seriously that you said the above considering the reaction from Griego. You usually get back what you give. Remember this -he doesn't have to sell you the car and you don't have to buy it. This isn't a personality game between two adversaries -it is just a simple business deal. If you didn't like the financing all you had to go was tell old Ed "good day" and leave. There are scores of car dealerships in Albuquerque.