Complaint Review: Larry H Miller

• Submitted: Mon, December 11, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, December 11, 2006

• Reported By:centerville Utah
Larry H Miller
10905 S Auto Mall Drive Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

Larry H Miller dishonest sales ripoff Sandy Utah

December 11, 2006

Dear Larry H. Miller:

On black Friday I purchased a car from Larry H Miller. I had spent the entire day looking for cars and made my way to your dealer in the afternoon.

One of my utmost priorities was (and always is) interest rate. I asked my salesman at least three times if there were any 0% interest rate specials on new 2006 Jeeps. He told me repeatedly there were not, and the only interest rate he could offer was what we could get from local banks. I asked him specifically if Jeep did special financing and he said no. Because of this, I bought a USED 2006 Jeep to save the money upfront since I wasn't able to get a 0% interest rate. Imagine my surprise when I got home and saw over and over again TV ads for 0% interest on new 2006 Jeep Commanders. I called the dealership and asked to speak to a manger. He told me Jeep did indeed have 0% interest, and he had no idea why my salesman told me otherwise.

A few days after our purchase we got a call from the dealership telling us that there had been an error in our odometer reading asking us to sign papers they were mailing via Fed Ex. We got the papers, signed them and mailed them back. After the fact, we looked at our odometer. The odometer reading on the sales papers were correct, the paper we signed and returned was not correct. My husband called the dealer and was told by Nick that an error had been made by Chrysler Corp. on the title and the easiest way to fix their mistake was to ask us, the customer to lie! WHAT? How ethical is that? Now I'm getting really scared.

I took my car into the dealership today to have a trailer hitch installed. They installed the hitch and told me the vehicle had been in an accident and the bumper had a big patch in it, making the installation of the hitch difficult. WHAT? My Larry H Miller Certified used car had been in a wreck?!?! That was news to me. I have a new certified used car and the bumper now looks HORRIBLE.

You're out Larry H. Miller! We will NEVER purchase another car from your dealership nor will we EVER recommend you to any of our friends or family.

Where are your ethics Larry H Miller?

Not happy customers,
Carol and Don

centerville, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2006 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-H-Miller/Sandy-Utah-84070/Larry-H-Miller-dishonest-sales-ripoff-Sandy-Utah-224832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry H Miller