Complaint Review: Larry H. Parker

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: pantera1313 — Grand Terrace California United States of America
Larry H. Parker
350 East San Antonio Drive Long Beach, California United States of America

Larry H. Parker INJURED AFTER 5 YEARS EMPLOYMENT , ONLY AFTER TALK OF BEING FIRED BY EMPLOYER HIRED PARKER & LOST EVERYTHING I'D WORK FOR Long Beach, California

HIRING LARRY H. PARKER
A DECISION A MOTHER WOULD LIVE TO REGRET:

From $30.00 an hour to being homeless. I suffered a life changing injury during a dedicated 5 years of employment for a great company I had a future with and believed in. Only when talk of being fired by employer was introduced at a yearly review did legal representation came into play.

Hired Parker after they went above and beyond to influence my hiring of their company. shortly after signing up with them did the downhill spiral begin. I contacted their office multiple times during an agonizing series of events , touching basis with them prior to EVERY life altering series of events

I lost my physical as well as mental health .I lost my car, my house,  my credit. WORST OF ALL: I LOST MY SON during this injury, while suffering constant pain depression , being pennyless and homeless. At no time was there ANY support, actions, but worst of all common courtesy or response to or during any of my despairs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-H-Parker/-Long-Beach-California-90805/Larry-H-Parker-INJURED-AFTER-5-YEARS-EMPLOYMENT-ONLY-AFTER-TALK-OF-BEING-FIRED-BY-EMPLO-959677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry H. Parker