Complaint Review: Larry H Parker

350 East San Antonio Drive Long Beach, California United States of America
  • Phone: 562-490-9855
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Larry H Parker Long Beach California Larry H Parker Did NOT fight for me! Long Beach California

*UPDATE Employee: Larry H. Parker does not handle Work Comp Claims

*Consumer Comment: Larry H. Parker Does Claims for Worker's Comp, Too

*Consumer Comment: dont they only specialize in personal injuries cases only?

After a year of fighting with workers comp I was quoted by a lawyer working for Larry H Parker to possibly receiving a settlement of 14, 000, the end results was ONLY twelve hundred dollars. I was not happy with this offer but I accepted it. This was the first time they f***ed me). The second time happened like this While fighting with workers comp I received benefits from State Disability Insurance, part of the settlement offer was that workers comp would pay the state back for all the benefits that they paid me while waiting for workers comp to own up to my companies LIABILITY. In the end Workers comp cut a side deal with SDI and only paid them back a half of the benefits that was paid to me. As a result SDI came after me for the other half of the money. A few months after my settlement was over, I had to repay SDI for the benefits they gave me because workers comp did not uphold their end of the bargain. I contact Larry H Parker for months leaving messages and faxing in request for them to take my case back to the workers comp board. I was being harassed by SDI to repay the money. As part of the settlement offer we agreed workers comp would take care of FULLY repaying SDI. After three months of pleading for help with LHP I finally got a call back from Martin a lawyer over at Larry H Park. Martin stated that taking the case back to the workers comp board was not an option and it would be like opening up a can of worms, and that the company was not willing to do that because it would not be profitable for them. (This is the second time they f***ed me) They left me hanging again! I had to pay SDI 2200.00 which was more than what I received in my initial settlement. So you see they WONT fight for you, they wont even return your phone calls for months.

Mosexythanu long beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2008 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-H-Parker/Long-Beach-California-90805/Larry-H-Parker-Long-Beach-California-Larry-H-Parker-Did-NOT-fight-for-me-Long-Beach-Calif-309441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry H Parker

Larry H. Parker does not handle Work Comp Claims

AUTHOR: LHP Inc. - (United States of America)

The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker does not handle workers' compensation claims.

Larry H. Parker Does Claims for Worker's Comp, Too

AUTHOR: Anointed but disappointed - (U.S.A.)

Larry H. Parker uses the pseudonym of Perona, Langer, Beck, Serbin and Mendoza to handle their Worker's Comp claims.  Doesn't matter what the name, the service is below-standard.  I strongly recommend that you contact the State Bar to see if they can give you any assistance in filing a formal complaint
against these unethical lawyers.  Make sure you have copies of all of your documentation and records
of dates and times of telephone conversations.  These will help you.  Good luck!

dont they only specialize in personal injuries cases only?

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

I always thought they (Larrry H parker) only specialzex in person injuries cases
nothing else
Like workers comp or stuff like that)