Complaint Review: Larry H. Parker

350 San Antonio Drive Long Beach, California United States of America
  • Phone: 1-562-427-2044
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Larry H. Parker AKA Parker Firm I had to Fight for MySelf while Larry Parker is Ripping Me Off Long Beach, California

*Author of original report: Larry H. Parker work sheet dispute

*Author of original report: No Lawyer was working on my case

*UPDATE Employee: Significant work done on behalf of client

*Author of original report: Breach of Contract

Larry H. Parker represented me and defendant in my case, and I fired them for not providing me with a lawyer two years ago and they are trying to get $5,000.00 from me by putting a lein on my settlement and that after not providing a lawyer to my case and representing me, and now since I disputed thier fees they hire a lawyer to represent them for my going public with their outrages conduct and malpractice.

I was rear ended three years ago and this law office representing the  did nothing put have a paralegal write letters and put some time on the phoe and that was it and wants to get $5000.00 from me in legal fee or 33% of the settlement without doing anything this is malpratice and something needs to be done about this firm's marketing and advertising it is wrong.

They even gave my medical records to the opposing lawyers without my approval.

I don't owe this firm any money and anyone tha can help me with this firm I will apprecate it.

They are advertising under false claims. They are trying to make me pay for nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-H-Parker/Long-Beach-California-90807/Larry-H-Parker-AKA-Parker-Firm-I-had-to-Fight-for-MySelf-while-Larry-Parker-is-Ripping-Me-862557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry H. Parker

Larry H. Parker work sheet dispute

This rebuttal is in responds to your letter dated April 13,
2012 which  enclosed  attorney Description of work break down;
further the work described is called cooking the books because it is not work
performed on my case there is several dates that could not have been performed
on my case because I was being discharged from the hospital! This Work Sheet is recently created!
After almost three years you send me a work sheet with inaccurate information?
This is wrong, it took this long because no activity was performed on
my file at all at that time I made phone call after phone asking for a Lawyer
to work on my file and all I ended up with is Negotiator and his assistant
Mattalyn , further they are paying your office legal fees that could have been
used in my case. I am permanently disabled from this injury and your client did
not represent me from a competent lawyer position, further, you client is
advertising and marketing to personal injury cases like mine as we speak.

Mattalyn hours are the only hours that I was requesting and
no other paralegal or Lawyer because no one else worked on my case I did my own
legal defense work. Your clients work sheet is false. Other lawyer advised me
on how to deal your clients law firm and it have proved true, your client Larry H. Parkers  (doing business as the Parker Firm) law firm
is operated by paralegals and not lawyers.

I am going to upload all the malpractice communication in my
next rebuttal demonstrating your clients malpractice.

I am the one that know what my Insurance Company issued in the
way of auto insurance  Uninsured and
Underinsured protection  and I have been
paying the premium on the policy for several years, I did not need for your
client to put 10 hours of research time and then charge me $5,000.00 and put a
Lawyer Lien on personal injury claim.

Again remove the lien from my personal injury claim and
provide me with your clients malpractice insurance carrier so that I can file
a malpractice claim.   Mercury Insurance/California Automobile
Insurance Company (C.C.P. SECTION 877.6).

You have 5 working days to respond in writing to this
rebuttal, before I start uploading files.

No Lawyer was working on my case

AUTHOR: Graddy - (United States of America)

I have been in contact with your office and and you refuse to tell me what is the hours and amount of time your clients paralegal spent on my case, I don't owe you any legal fees you are the only lawyer that have contacted me, for representing this law office, I demanded a lawyer to represent me in this matter and none was provided.

What are the hours of the paralegal that worked on my case? What is his/her name? What Lawyer worked on my case. There was never a lawyer working on my case.

I do not owe you any $5000.00 all I owe you is what hours you paralegal worked on my case, further my experience is different from you the rating you are referring to. If I had been represented correctly my under insurance would have paid, further I represented myself for the past.

And this is the bottom line on this, I am willing to pay for only paralegal services and not attorney fees because I did not have a lawyer representation in this case. Send me any documentation that you have that will give you or your client permission to after being 2 years ago to give a defendant my medical records.

We was in communication about this in mediation your client was contacted by telephone for the paralegal hours and the amount of time the she spent on this matter and your client did not respond.

You did not have permission to give a defendant my medical records when I had fired your client and I am defending myself in this matter your client did not have any right at all doing that that is wrong!

I am willing to pay for the paralegal services rendered by the named paralegal that actually worked on my case and I have requested this information for 2 years and no one in your clients office have responded to the request.

I am demanding that the lien be removed from my claim and I will pay your client for his paralegal services, that is all that I am willing to pay.

I this the reason that I went public with this matter and I do not owe legal fees and the Lien on my claim should be removed.

I have been in constant contact with your office on this matter and the exact reason for my public out cry.

You offered to reduce the fee to $2500.00 I don't owe that amount I only owe for the paralegal fees that was actually provided me in the claim and nothing else, your client was fired because I was not represented by a lawyer in that firm and I was only by a paralegal that spent a few hours on my case.

Significant work done on behalf of client

AUTHOR: PLBSM - (United States of America)

The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker is familiar with the author of this post.  The author retained our offices after an accident.  She signed a retainer, filled out medical authorizations, and completed a designation of attorney document, declaring The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker as her attorney of record.  Our firm gathered medical bills, investigated the accident, and researched the at-fault party's insurance.

Unfortunately for the author, the defendant's insurance policy limit was the minimum allowed by law, and the author did not have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage (everyone should get this coverage option to avoid situations like this).  After originally agreeing to settle her case, the author learned about the defendant's policy limits.  When she learned of these circumstances, she fired our law firm and refuses to pay The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker for services rendered or expenses paid on her behalf.

We understand that circumstances outside of our control can cause our clients hardships.  Our law firm even offered to help the author with a significant reduction in her attorneys fees.  The author's response to our generosity was to threaten our law firm that if we didn't waive our attorneys fees entirely, she would post derogatory remarks about us on various social media websites.

The Law Offices of Larry H. Parker has been doing business for over 35 years.  We have represented over 100,000 clients, and our law firm is rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell.  We are a very reputable law firm, and will defend our reputation.  We again invite the author of this post to speak directly with us about concerns she may have.

Breach of Contract

AUTHOR: Graddy - (United States of America)

I had both liability insurance and under insurance protection and this law firm did nothing to take this matter to court and simply put they breached their contract with me and just because they are lawyers they are trying to force me to pay them for work they did not do.
I requested the hours the paralegal worked on my case many time over the past two years with no responds, they are wrong in trying to exploit money from me.