Complaint Review: Larry H Schumacher

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: Massman — Orlando Florida
Larry H Schumacher
Orlando, Florida USA

Larry H Schumacher AKA Larry Scumacher, Schumacher Lawn and Tree Service. Larry H Scumacher Jr. Scam alert, con artist, Larry Scumacher, Larry Schumacher, lawn and tree, landscape, thief, POS Orlando, Woodstock Georgia Florida

*Consumer Comment: Tampa Bay News Video of This Theif!

*Consumer Comment: Not Settled!!!

*Consumer Comment: Larry the lying d*bag

*General Comment: Larry Schumacher Still Scamming!!!

*Consumer Comment: Update On Larry Schumacher as of 10/17/13

*Author of original report: Update On Larry Schumacher

This man, Larry Schumacher poses as a professional athlete/entrepreneur in order to gain people's confidence. Once he accomplishes this, he offers you a little slice of heaven by playing on your passions. In my case, auto racing. Larry claims to have a racing team that he will let you have the privilege of racing on, and sponsoring. In my case, I didn't have enough money to buy into the team so he offered to let me in on his business ventures by buying cars with him. Larry Schumacher said that once we had "flipped" enough carthe my profit could be used towards my place on the team and I could then race in the Rolex Series 24 hours of Daytona with him!

The problem... He's not a pro driver! He does not own a race team, he does not own anything, he took my money (over $15,000) and never bought a single car, with the exception of a $1600 ford focus that he told me was being repaired to be sold. [continued below]....

..... In fact, that car was made to look like a rally car which he later sold without my knowledge on eBay to a man in Boston.

However, man in Boston paid $7,000 for the car and it was never delivered. The man is now out his $7,000! Since I started a website in his honor www.larryschumacher.info. Many people have come forward with similar scams perpetrated by this man. He has been in hiding for over a year now! He is very good at what he does, and his own mother says "beware"! He has been doing this most of his life. Larry Schumacher is 29 years old, and is a typical surfer type that talks a good game and is very believable!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-H-Schumacher/Orlando-Florida-34401/Larry-H-Schumacher-AKA-Larry-Scumacher-Schumacher-Lawn-and-Tree-Service-Larry-H-Scumach-1064106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry H Schumacher

Tampa Bay News Video of This Theif!

AUTHOR: massman - (USA)

Here is the link to the Tampa News Video about Larry "Henry" Schumacher as shown on WFLA Tampa.

Not Settled!!!

AUTHOR: massman - (USA)

This was never settled as agreed. Larry "Henry" Schumacher has ripped off countless people since first reported. He was even featured on a Tampa news station for ripping off people in the Tampa Bay area with his lawn service scam. If anyone else would like to come forward, respond here or go to www.facebook.com/theinternatioanalscamalert and send a personal message. You can be included in a class action lawsuit if you desire. Or, if you prefer, you may go after him legally through the same prestigious central Florida law firm we are using. For all others not yet ripped off, we hope you have found this report before its too late.

Larry the lying d*bag

AUTHOR: krb294 - ()

First off just let me say I am SOOOO happy to see someone post something like this about this guy.  I have been dealing with this F?*&head for the last 5 years.  I was ripped off by him for a lot of money, same thing as what the other guy said (cars, lawn service, bikes)  he plays on your likes and weaknesses.

I know of a few other people that were scammed by him as well like Shawn Watson which is a real professional wakeboarder.  My name is Kyle Brown and I would be more then happy to testify or do whatever is needed to put this Sh&%head behind bars.

He kept pushing me and Mr. watson off for years by saying he had to go to court because of some child support BS over a kid he had so the money was tied up and then the money was tied up because of the IRS and so on and so on.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO CONTACT ME IN REGARDS TO THIS ISSUE (((redacted)))

#4 General Comment

Larry Schumacher Still Scamming!!!

AUTHOR: massman - ()

I had hoped this would be resolved but Larry Schumacher is still at it! He lied from start to finish about paying back the money he stole from me and has now resorted to defaming my character on the internet. I now have another law suit against him for defamation of character. The difference here of course is that everything I post is fact based and can be proven, while everything he says it outright false slander, and in most cases obvious because of how juvinile it is. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN!!! HE IS A SOCIOPATH AND DANGEROUS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Update On Larry Schumacher as of 10/17/13

AUTHOR: massman - ()

Much to my dismay, I must report that while an agreement was reached for Larry to repay the money he took from me, again I have been made a fool of. Schumacher assured me that all of the money would be paid back by no later than Sept 25. I received a very small payment of $500 from him.

He then promised to pay me something every week until the thousands of dollars were repaid. Unfortunately since that agreement he has failed, once again, to live up to his word. He has stopped responding to me again and I have given up on ever getting my money back. However, I will make it my life's mission to make sure this does not happen to other unsuspecting, honest people!

Update On Larry Schumacher

AUTHOR: Massman - ()

As of 9/7/2013 I have reached an agreement with Larry to solve the situation as outlined on the ripoff report. Larry has agreed to repay the disputed money by Sept 25th, 2013 and at this point I have no reason to doubt his sincerety. He has assured me that all will be resolved by that date.