Complaint Review: Larry Hahn - scentura Creatations

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:mooresville North Carolina
Larry Hahn - scentura Creatations
520 Clanton Rd Suite B1 Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

Larry Hahn - scentura Creatations In North Carolina made me have a bad tastr about north carolina. Charlotte North Carolina

well lets begain this way.... i moved here with my husband and our son to north carolina from florida. like everyone else i needed a job to help surport my family, so i answered an ad in a local newspaper.

well that ad ended me up in a odd place that left a bad taste in my mouth about north carolina.(it did) that ad led me to feel like someone that isn't worth a dang thing. denny is his name and scamming is his game. he made me feel like that job was the best in the world, you will get your own office in a city of your choice (so to say) and all you have to do is try to sell some cheap perfume and colonge by going around and trying to get people to buy this stuff in parking lots, plazas, and even to people coming out of banks. I didn't think about it until my second day of training when i was about to come home and didnt have any gas to even make it there because i wasted it by going back and forth to a so called job. ok yeah it took me a while but sooner than never i guess.

scentura creations needs to be closed down. all they do is try to target young naive people to do all their dirty work and i do mean dirty while they sit back and buy brand new rolex watches. that is what denny did not only did he brag about it but he told us that if the person who "dropped" "x" amount of bottles that person could get his "old" watch. they told me that i would be able to open my own office in a list of cities as long as i went though their so called boot camp. they told me all these great perks to get me to go around and sell their bottles so they can sit back and laugh. they will play loud music and make it look like they have fun well they do by scamming people. they even tell you that there are rumors around the internet and to not pay any mind to them. they also tell you not to "pitch" cops because it is a "hastle".

god, i can go on and on but i just don't think people want to read all that i have to say.

mooresville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Hahn-scentura-Creatations/Charlotte-North-Carolina/Larry-Hahn-scentura-Creatations-In-North-Carolina-made-me-have-a-bad-tastr-about-north-c-306873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Hahn - scentura Creatations