Complaint Review: Larry Handley

• Updated: Thu, March 29, 2012

• Reported By: Ankenyman — Ankeny Iowa United States of America
Larry Handley
2575 N. Ankeny Blvd Ankeny, Iowa United States of America

Larry Handley Handley Law Firm Unethical, dishonest, incompetent, lack of communication and effort, thief Ankeny, Iowa

I had a huge problem with honesty regarding my attorney, Larry Handley of Ankeny, Iowa of the Handley Law Firm. He made serious errors in court (cost me thousands of dollars) for which he promised several times to adjust my bill, but he later went back on his word and refused. I had to file a complaint and finally the Attorney Fee Arbitration Committee forced him to reimburse me a significant amount due to his errors and inappropriate charges. He also misled me on whether it was mandatory for him to be present at a mediation, for which he charged me. I found out it was not mandatory as he had told me. He charged me for a meeting and phone call which never occurred, but he refused to provide a record or proof. I knew there was no meeting because I worked all day that day and have the record. Very poor representation, service, professionalism, communication and effort. Handley is also padding his own online reviews, which is unethical, deceptive and pathetic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2012 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Handley/Ankeny-Iowa-50023/Larry-Handley-Handley-Law-Firm-Unethical-dishonest-incompetent-lack-of-communication-an-861133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Handley