amazing

• Updated: Sun, September 09, 2012

• Reported By: LSS — South Carolina United States of America
Larry Hoffman CT Direct Inc.Tables and Chairs
15021 Ventura Blvd $566 Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

Larry Hoffman CT Direct Inc.Tables and Chairs STOLE MY MONEY Sherman Oaks, California

*Author of original report: Larry Hoffman CT Direct is a scam artist!!!!!!!

*Author of original report: Larry Hoffman CT Direct still has my money

I decided to use CT Direct in August, 10 since I ordered from them before and everything was fine. Unfortunately I cant say my second experience has been the same.  On 8.19.10 I paid $32,000 (money I worked very hard for) to CT Direct for chiavari chairs, folding chairs and misc inventory.  I expected based on the invoice and discussions with Larry Hoffman that I would receive delivery in 7 days because according him they were sitting in his warehouse.  What I have experienced over the last 20+ months has been nothing but hell.  Everything you are reading from other people is true.  I did receive 145 white folding chairs and 6 tables.  And then got a lot of bogus shipping information, emails, promises and unanswered phone calls from Larry Hoffman. His claim that he has warehouses all over the US is also bogus too. After 2 months, I reported him to the BBB, he lied to them by saying he was working with me to get my merchandise.  I reported him again to the BBB and he did not respond. I hired an attorney, who wrote him a letter gave him time to comply; he agreed to have my merchandise in 10 days. 10 days came and went.  I reported him the California Attorney Generals Officehe lied to them. Hired another attorney and Larry continued to lie. We finally went to mediation and came to an agreement. Larry has paid one payment of $4000 and that is the last we have heard from him. That was March and that is the last time we have seen any money. Mr. Hoffman does not dispute the fact that he owes me money.

In all my 30+ years in business I have never encountered a more despicable human being to rob and steal from people.  I fully believe he took my money will the intent of defrauding me.  I have no idea how he can sleep at night after reading all these complaints against him.

If you are reading this and one of those unfortunate people that he ripped ofcall the IRS, FBI, your local news station and papers. I believe that what Mr. Hoffman is doing is internet fraud. He needs to be stopped he is a scam artist and knows the system very well.

If you are thinking of using him because his prices are a little less money, stay away, its not worth what you have to go through. Its not a win, win for you, its only a win for him, he will take your money and you will never get it back or have to go through hell to get it back and never get your merchandise. Stay away from CT Direct Inc. and Larry Hoffman.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Hoffman-CT-Direct-IncTables-and-Chairs/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/Larry-Hoffman-CT-Direct-IncTables-and-Chairs-STOLE-MY-MONEY-Sherman-Oaks-California-900777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Hoffman CT Direct Inc.Tables and Chairs

Larry Hoffman CT Direct is a scam artist!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: LAS, South Carolina - (United States of America)

As I look at all the other posts you claim to have refunded money to other people.  I do not believe for one minute you refunded money. You are scum and a leach on humanity.  You still owe me $30,000.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO 1...LISTEN TO LIES AND 2...WAIT FOR A REFUND THAT MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT COME.

Go somewhere else where it might cost you more but at least you will get product.

Larry Hoffman CT Direct still has my money

AUTHOR: LAS, South Carolina - (United States of America)

Larry Hoffman CT Direct still has my money. He has not made any attempt to contact my attorney not me to pay the money he owes me.

Buyer beware, he will take your money and you will get nothing in return.