brick

Larry Hoffman DBA Chairs and Tables Direct

Larry Hoffman DBA Chairs and Tables Direct $3950.00 Rip Off Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PAID IN FULL

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Working with Tim EZ Rentals

On July 5,2011 I wired $3,950.00 for 200 chairs to Larry Hoffman dba chairs and tables direct aka 1ststackablechairs.com aka 1stfoldingchairs .com etc. I was promised delivery within 7 days.

I have yet to receive the chairs or a refund. I have been told so many different stories by Larry Hoffman as to what the hold up is, and have been promised at least 10 different delivery dates.

Larry Hoffman has promised me a refund. Upon receiving the check and depositing it, it was returned to my bank for insufficiant funds.

It has been 3 months that Larry Hoffman has been holding my money and giving me the run around. Now he doesnt take my phone calls or respond to my emails.

I only want what is owed to me, $3,950.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2011 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Hoffman-DBA-Chairs-and-Tables-Direct/internet/Larry-Hoffman-DBA-Chairs-and-Tables-Direct-395000-Rip-Off-Internet-782942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Hoffman DBA Chairs and Tables Direct

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PAID IN FULL

AUTHOR: Ctd - (U.S.A.)

EZ Rentals has been paid in full and has placed a new order.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Working with Tim EZ Rentals

AUTHOR: Ctd - (U.S.A.)

Working with Tim at EZ Rentals to resolve the balance due. We have worked out a process we both agreed to.