Complaint Review: Larry Jones

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Vinnie — Largo Florida
Larry Jones

Larry Jones Fraudulant postal cheques Internet

When searching under PCH I applied to be a mystery shopper. Afew days later I recieved a fed ex with a note daying "Attention Mystery shopper" "Read thouroughly before carrying out this new assigment. Please do not hesitate to contact us.". I proceded to do what was requested which was to deposit the postal money orders in my account then send money to other people and write a report about the company i was to use to transfer the money. I did this five times for a total of 10,000.00$. Finally after three weeks the bank called me to notify me that this was a fraud and my account was overdrawn.I am retired and on a small pension which is why i applied. Now my account stands at overdrawn. PCH should be more careful with whom they associate with and should bear the cost of this rip off.

Largo Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Jones/internet/Larry-Jones-Fraudulant-postal-cheques-Internet-1038098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Jones