Complaint Review: Larry Lint flooring

• Submitted: Sun, November 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: dont tread on me — Monessen Pennsylvania United States of America
Larry Lint flooring
111 notch lane wendel, Pennsylvania United States of America

Larry Lint flooring floor tile loose and grouting coming out after only 10 years. This was a problem the very first year after LL laid tile in my Kitchen and Foyer. wendel, Pennsylvania

I wish I knew before I allowed this company to lay the tile in my new construction back in 2002 how much trouble I was going to have. The very first year I had to have them re-grout my tile in the kitchen and foyer. Not even 10 years and the tile must all be redone.  There is no warranty and had I known my floors were going to look like they do I would have taken the proper action.  This is going to cost me serious money to have the tile floors redone the RIGHT way..  BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Lint-flooring/wendel-Pennsylvania-15691/Larry-Lint-flooring-floor-tile-loose-and-grouting-coming-out-after-only-10-years-This-wa-971073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Lint flooring