Complaint Review: Larry Miller Bountiful Chrysler Jeep

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2007

• Reported By:riverton Utah
Larry Miller Bountiful Chrysler Jeep
2929 South Main Street Bountiful, Utah U.S.A.

Larry H Miller Crysler Jeep ripoff Consumer Fraud Bountiful Utah

My husband and I received a Coupon in the mail from the Dealership, it stated $ 3,000 off sales price, we thought that's great and went to Dealer to shop for a Car. We saw a 2005 Jeep Grand Cheerokee, Stock# 70479B, the Car had no price visible, a sales-associate by the name of Adam assured us that the sale price is $18,995. However when we sat down to make a deal, Manager Gavin came over to let us now that the Price of the Car is really $21,995 and the $ 3,000 were taken of that deal. That was very misleading since the Sale price on the Internet was the same $ 18,995. The Manager said the Value of the Car is realy $21.995 and the $ 3,000 are take of that price, with 55k miles that seems above blue book value. We were going to trade in our old Cheerokee for $ 4,000 , total came to $ 14,995
- $ 1,000 Cash
---------------
$ 13,995

We told the them that we have to think about it.
Ok they lied to us, we thought we will give them another chance and we called the next day to make them a offer of $ 12,500 . I talked to Adam and he said he has to talk to his manager, he called me back a few minutes later and said we have a deal, $ 12,500 - 0% financing. However I wanted to make sure and I called the Manager Gavin and he assured me as well that we have deal.

We were all excited and went to the Dealer and the unexpected happend. The Manager and Adam,the sales associate indicated that taxes have not been paid on the Car, new tires were added and that they couldn't sale the car for under $ 15,995. The Car was under some kinda new inspection ! We were lied to again. Now the total price was $ 1,000 more than the day before and nothing what they promised over the phone ! Fraud, Fraud, Fraud... We had enough, they wasted our time. We will never go there again.

I have checked the website again and now the Sale price is $ 17,582 within in 1 week $ 4,413 less, isn't that amazing !

Petra
riverton, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Miller-Bountiful-Chrysler-Jeep/Bountiful-Utah-84010/Larry-H-Miller-Crysler-Jeep-ripoff-Consumer-Fraud-Bountiful-Utah-265845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Miller Bountiful Chrysler Jeep