Complaint Review: Larry Miller Dodge

• Submitted: Thu, February 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2009

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Larry Miller Dodge
8300 W Bell Rd Peoria, Arizona U.S.A.

Larry Miller Dodge Sales Fraud Peoria Arizona

On or about 8/20/2008 my wife and I purchased a 2006 dakota from Larry Miller Dodge. Before we agreed to purchase the vehicle we asked our salesman to pull a carfax report to asure us it was never in a accident.

He came back a few minutes later and informed us he pulled the carfax and no accident is listed on the report. He also backed this up with a certified pre owned checklist, on line 4 of said document it states clean history and our salesman explained to us it means just that, the vehicle has a clean history and has never been in a accident.

I never liked how it drove so I took it to another dealer and he pulled a carfax and sure enough it was in a accident(well over a 1000.00 dollars per PD report). I then contacted the GM at the dealership by the name of Rob Manohar. He informed me the salesman no longer works there so there's nothing he could do. He also stated that carfax states there was no frame damage(which is irrelevent). He also told me the economy is bad so he can't give me what it is worth. All of this is irrelevent. The point is this vehicle was misrepresented to us.

I do not recommend this dealership to my worse enemy. They defrauded me out of over 22K.

Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2009 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Miller-Dodge/Peoria-Arizona-85054/Larry-Miller-Dodge-Sales-Fraud-Peoria-Arizona-426299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Miller Dodge