Complaint Review: Larry Miller Honda

• Submitted: Tue, December 07, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, December 07, 2010

• Reported By: Colleen — Warrenton Virginia Virgin Islands (US)
Larry Miller Honda
7710 Gratz Drive Boise, Idaho United States of America

Larry Miller Honda I paid for more than $325 worth of work that wasn't performed Boise, Idaho

In April 2010, I took my Honda Pilot to Larry Miller's service center in Boise for maintenance recommended at 30,000 miles. The staff was courteous. I was very pleased. I remained pleased right up to August, when I took the Pilot to a dealership in Manassas, VA., where my family had moved during the summer. It was routine maintenance prompted by the dashboard icons. The Virginia dealership said the transmission fluid had not been changed and the cabin air filter had been knocked aside but not replaced. Those elements were marked as done on the 30,000 mile invoice I have in my records from Larry Miller. Bottom line: I trusted the Boise dealership, but my trust was misplaced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2010 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Miller-Honda/Boise-Idaho-83709/Larry-Miller-Honda-I-paid-for-more-than-325-worth-of-work-that-wasnt-performed-Boise-I-668864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Miller Honda