Complaint Review: Larry Miller Toyota

• Reported By: Gembira2 — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Larry Miller Toyota
8425 W Bell Road Peoria, Arizona United States of America

Larry Miller Toyota Deceptive sales Peoria, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: I Heard His Widow Interviewed...

Terrible experience.  My salesman tried a variation of the old "bait and switch" sale.  After agreeing to an out-the-door price, I traveled to the Bell Road location.  I spent a total of 2 hours in their showroom and was then told that they could not sell it to me at the agreed upon price.  I was told by the sales manager, Richard, that he had made a mistake and used the wrong the wrong vehicle in the price quote.  He said he had chosen the LE version and not the XLE version when in the quote.  Bull.  I wrote down all of the numbers used by the other salesmen, Jeremy.  The numbers could only have come from the XLE version.  The LE version was much less expensive and it would have been obvious that a mistake had been made.  Richard said he would have to adjust the quote to reflect the differences.  I knew that I was being lied to and left the dealership without any more discussion.  I think that when they saw that I was a senior citizen, they decided to screw me.  I am not the only one who has reported this kind of deceptive treatment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 01:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Miller-Toyota/Peoria-Arizona-85382/Larry-Miller-Toyota-Deceptive-sales-Peoria-Arizona-911883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Miller Toyota

I Heard His Widow Interviewed...

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

A bit over a year ago I heard somebody interviewing Miller's widow.  She said she was spending her time building a dealership chain based on honesty and integrity.  Due to all the reports of fraud and deception regarding this chain, I'd say she's done a miserable job so far!!!