Complaint Review: Larry O'Reilly

• Updated: Fri, May 30, 2014

• Reported By: Danna — Fort Myers Florida
Larry O'Reilly
Internet USA

Larry O'Reilly I never received my landscape display that was ordered. I have e-mailed numerous times, with no answer. Internet

I ordered a Halloween display platform many months ago. I paid through Paypal. When I didn't get it after about a month, I started e-mailing Larry O'Reilly. He answered the first e-mail and said it would be here the next week. When I didn't get it a month later, he quit answering my e-mails. Finally, he wrote that his mother was real sick (I've seen this same excuse in another complaint) and that he would send it and add some fences because of the delay. It's now months later and he doesn't respond to e-mails at all. I don't have a phone number or any other way to contact him. Not sure what he's up to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2014 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-OReilly/internet/Larry-OReilly-I-never-received-my-landscape-display-that-was-ordered-I-have-e-mailed-n-1150986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry O'Reilly