Complaint Review: Larry Scott

• Reported By: themermaid — Tinley Park Illinois United States of America
Larry Scott
8519 W 191st Street Mokena, Illinois United States of America

Larry Scott Professional Con Artist Mokena, Illinois

Larry Scott is a con artist who took advantage of a woman owned business.  He was told all negotiations of the business were called off.  He made promises to my employees for them to walk off the job forcing me to turn over my company.  He gave me an employment contract he didn't honor.  He held my wages in return for a written release so I would not sue him for breach. He never released my wages because I refused to sign his written release.  This man conned me into selling him my woman owned business for his own personal gain.  He told numerous lies destroying my credibility to my previous clients.  He then hired my x husband to help run his business who I have a order of protection against.  This man also took my dump truck and refused to pay on his lease agreement forcing me to reposes it with the help of law enforcement. This man needs to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2010 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Scott/Mokena-Illinois-60448/Larry-Scott-Professional-Con-Artist-Mokena-Illinois-668589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Scott