Complaint Review: Larry Scott

• Reported By: cha3pis — Phoenix Arizona USA
Larry Scott
3230 E. Bell Road, Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Larry Scott Mr. Vac & Sew Very rude, nasty and profane Phoenix, Arizona

Mr. Larry Scott, the owner of Mr. Vac & Sew is an extremely rude, disrespectful, and low class person! Who never admits his mistakes, fights with his customers and accuses them of his own mistakes! There are already a few complains about his attitude filed through BBB which I find out a little too late.

I send my sewing machine to be fixed and it took me four trips to his shop to get it all back, he first denied that he had told me in two phone calls the date I needed to pick it up and when I reminded him that I had talked to him twice before picking it up he then tried to pretend that it wasnt him on the phone. He also lost all the screws that hold the machine to its base and again blamed it on me. He took it apart in his shop but some how I walked away with them?!!!

The whole experience was very unpleasant, now I understand why there is almost no one in his shop! For a moment I thought that he was going to come from behind the counter and punch me! Ladies, if you dont want to be scared as I was with this mans temper dont even risk! Check his BBB reviews and you will find out for yourself. But if you end up there as I did, be prepared to agree with everything he says and never question anything or the show will start!. His prices arent that great either!  He needs to take an anger management class immediately !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Scott/Phoenix-Arizona-85032/Larry-Scott-Mr-Vac-Sew-Very-rude-nasty-and-profane-Phoenix-Arizona-907938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Scott