Complaint Review: Larry Smith

• Updated: Wed, September 03, 2014

• Reported By: Pissed Off Model — Berkeley California
Larry Smith
707 Cheyenne Lane Auburn, California USA

Larry Smith Quartzmine Zoomring Total Pervert - Don't Go To His Ranch Auburn California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pile-on Nonsense About a Non-Event

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Total Creeper

Went to his ranch to shoot.  He calls it the "Monaco Palace."  Was shooting outside.  I told him I had to pee.   He asked me to do it there so he could take pictures.  Enough said.  It is hella sick that people are finally outing him.  Dude's a total creeper.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-Smith/Auburn-California/Larry-Smith-Quartzmine-Zoomring-Total-Pervert-Dont-Go-To-His-Ranch-Auburn-California-1162580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry Smith

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Pile-on Nonsense About a Non-Event

AUTHOR: Larry Smith - ()

This is another  anonymous pile-on slander piece posted by God knows who. Since the writer gives no info about who he/she is and when this non-event is supposed to have happened, it’s impossible to respond definitively. I will say that potty pix are not my thing and not something I ask models to do.

So, if you’re really a model and you say this really happened, when was that? Since you don’t even allege you were pressured to do anything you didn’t want to do, what exactly is the problem?

How much did you say you got paid for the shoot?

Here are some  recent,  unsolicited comment posted on ModelMayhem.com by a model who signs her name:
What else can I say other than you need to work with this guy? He was a complete joy to work with, and he even returned prints in color through the mail! Talk about can't wait to shoot again! Models, do yourself a favor: please work with this photographer, he is talented, professional, and just an awesome guy!
GENUINELY can't wait to work with you again!   /s Amy.

Another few:
Larry! I had such a great time with you at the AZ Shoot out :) I am really happy to see we will both be at F(antasy I(sland). Shooting you a little email right meow.  /s Fayette

Thanks for an awesome shoot yesterday! Would love to again!
Wonderful working with you today! : )

Larry smith

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Total Creeper

AUTHOR: Model Vinna - ()

I went to his wh****house.   He wanted to lick me.   I wouldn't slob his knob and no flowers in my p****.  I am a model, not a s***.  He's a perv!