Complaint Review: Las Palmas VC

• Submitted: Sat, April 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Terrillynn — Tilaran
Las Palmas VC
Urbanization Las Palmas, Condominios Coco Sunset#4 Playa Del Coco, Select State/Province United States of America

Las Palmas VC Coco Sunset Vacation Club I was not shown the whole contract and now they will not return my money. Playa Del Coco, Other

First I can not say the program in it's self is bad.  What I can say is that if when remarked this isn't much of a contract, instead of being told there is more on back I was told it doesn't need to be, and there is no reference to the contract on back.  Now the contract on back says I can expect to spend around $650. on a trip when on the front it only spouts about $199, $299 and $399.  When asking Both Bret and his boss to give me a refund due to what I felt was fraud I was told they are in the business of taking money not returning it.   If I had been shown the entire contract I would NEVER have signed it.

Terrillynn W

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Palmas-VC/Playa-Del-Coco-Select-StateProvince-/Las-Palmas-VC-Coco-Sunset-Vacation-Club-I-was-not-shown-the-whole-contract-and-now-they-wi-1046671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Palmas VC