Complaint Review: Las Tiurma

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: James — East Texas United States of America
Las Tiurma
Indonesia Internet United States of America

Las Tiurma Sujaya tech LTD I wired this company money, then they told me $500 minimum, they would not refund me Internet

I researched this co. before sending money, but could not dig up anything. They only accept wire transfers from a bank or western union. Company claims to sell electronics, chainsaws, trailers, boats, etc.

I spent aroung $175, I was trying to keep the amount low to feel them out and see if they were legitimate and I'm glad I did. When I sent the money Dicky, out of nowwhere, informed me that there is a $500 minimum order for international orders,(their terms & cond. do not state this) is'nt just about everywhere international from Indonesia?

I told him that the $500 min was not going to happen. He actually replied that he would issue a refund. Guess what, the refund never happened & he won't repond to any emails I sent.

Learn from my mistakes, don't send these people money, they won't deliver. [continued below]....
..... They promise what I realize is now Too good to be true prices on things.

Beware, after digging deeper this time, it appears that after the heat gets too high, the company will change its website domain & company name. One thing I've found in common with their sites is that they claim to be Indonesia's Largest Electronics Online Store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Tiurma/internet/Las-Tiurma-Sujaya-tech-LTD-I-wired-this-company-money-then-they-told-me-500-minimum-the-1028523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Tiurma