Complaint Review: Las Vegas Actionable Award Program - LVAAP

• Updated: Fri, May 27, 2005

• Reported By:Rapid City South Dakota
Las Vegas Actionable Award Program - LVAAP
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas Actionable Award Program - LVAAP sent me a letter stating I won $3,341,006 and to send $20 immediately. that I'm the only unclaimed prize and my prize is confirmed. RIPOFF! Las Vegas Nevada

I received a letter in the mail stating I won a large cash prize of $3,341,006.00. The letter said they needed $20 cash, check, or money order for a report release fee.

The letter also said 'Congratulations from all of us - been trying to reach you', and that I was the only one who hasn't claimed my prize.

Arbana
Rapid City, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2005 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Actionable-Award-Program-LVAAP/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Las-Vegas-Actionable-Award-Program-LVAAP-sent-me-a-letter-stating-I-won-3341006-and-t-144235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Actionable Award Program - LVAAP