Complaint Review: Las Vegas Actionable Award Program

• Submitted: Tue, July 19, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, July 19, 2005

• Reported By:Soddy-Daisy Tennessee
Las Vegas Actionable Award Program
PO Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas Actionable Award Program Must think that I fell off of the truck this morning, ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

With all of us winning $3,341,006.00 we should throw a millionaire's party. I sent the envelope back to them, with a piece of paper containing a great big old, "F*** Y***!"

What to do with all of that money... I know! I think that I will send them all of the flyers and junk mail that comes in my mailbox!

Marty
Soddy-Daisy, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2005 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Las-Vegas-Actionable-Award-Program-Must-think-that-I-fell-off-of-the-truck-this-morning-r-150434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Actionable Award Program