Complaint Review: Las Vegas Actionable Award Program

• Submitted: Sun, May 29, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, May 29, 2005

• Reported By:OLympia, Washington
Las Vegas Actionable Award Program
P.O. Box 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas Actionable Award Program ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

Today, Sunday, Memorial Day Weekend, I received a phone call from my 80 y/o Mother. Her voice quaking with obvious signs of excitement. I tried to call you yesterday; I won over $3 Million dollars!!!'

She began to read the entire letter, which did sound very official, to me and I interrupted her and asked, What do they want from you?' She exclaimed, Nothing!'

I said, they must want something, what do you have to send them to get the money?' It was then that I jumped up and looked the company up on the internet.

These people need to be stopped! How can they get away with this? How many people are falling prey to their request and sending them the $20.00?

I can't believe the amount of this stuff that my 80 year old Mother gets and who doesn't want to winanything-something!!

Olympia,, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2005 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89195-0434/Las-Vegas-Actionable-Award-Program-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-144382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Actionable Award Program