• Report: #181972

• Submitted: Sat, March 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, March 18, 2006

• Reported By:raleigh North Carolina
Las Vegas Actionable Award Program
Po Box 98855 Las, Vegas,NV89193 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas Actionable Award Program ripoff scammed and lied to get what they wanted, low down and unjust Las Vegas Nevada

I, too have been scammed by "lvaap" where as on March 6,2006 I sent them $20.00 in a money order because they told me I had won $3,341,006.00.I was very excited because I am a single mom working and trying to apply for college. At that time I thought it was too good to be true because I had never won anything before in my life! These "snakes" make it hard for hardworking people out here trying to make a living!!!!! Something needs to be done!! They claim also that they were trying to reach me and have made calls, God looks out for "fools and babies", I thank him because I was never here when they called. But my question is this? They have names of people whom they say have won certain amounts of money ,where are these people? and can they speak up for whether these scammers rae real or not? Even though I sent them the money because they said I had won this amount of money they had the audacity to send me the same letter and for me to send another $20.00 for the report-release.Yeah right!!Had I not logged on to rip-off report I would have lost $40.00

Mahlika

Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2006 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Las-Vegas-Actionable-Award-Program-ripoff-scammed-and-lied-to-get-what-they-wanted-low-d-181972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Actionable Award Program